Welcome to Malton Neighbourhood Services’ EarlyON Centres, serving the Bramalea-Gore-Malton-Springdale area. EarlyON Centres provide free early learning programs for parents and caregivers with children birth – 6 years of age.
MNS EarlyON Centres provide:
- Child and parenting focused services and programming
- Programs that promote activities for parents/caregivers to interact with their children
- A fun place to play, explore, sing and read to support children’s social, emotional and learning development
- A place where we support child-led play, exploring each child’s unique interests and development
- A place for families to connect with other families increase community awareness, getting to know your neighbours and speak to other adults around parenting experiences
- Resources and information of community agencies that support parenting and child development
Check out our Program Book for a full list and explanation of our programs. Referrals
We also make referrals to: PEP-START (Prevention Early Identification Program) for parents of children newborn to 5 years Drop-in clinic designed for families who are concerned about their child’s development.