Helpful Links
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
  • Learn more about immigrating to Canada
  • Download application forms and guides
  • Apply for citizenship and more
Service Canada – Social Insurance Numbers
  • To work in Canada and/ or receive benefits and services from government programs you need a Social Insurance Number (SIN) Card
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
Settlment.Org For Newcomers to Ontario
  • A comprehensive website providing resources and information to help newcomers settle in Ontario, Canada.
Language Benchmarks:
  • CCLB Centre for Canadian Language Benchmark